NATURAL REFRIGERANT GASES
Using its purification unit, GTS manufactures and markets Polarpure, a line of natural refrigerants which have a minimum purity of 99.5% and a humidity limit lower than 10ppm.
The refrigerant gases produced have a particularly low GWP (Global Warming Potential) and do not cause ozone layer depletion.
GTS Polarpure gases, being natural refrigerants, are ecologically and economically the best alternative to CFCs, which are currently banned in most countries of the world.
RANGE OF REFRIGERANT GASES
GTS refrigerant gases are divided into specific categories for particular needs, according to their use and sector of application.
- Polarpure R600A refrigerant gas. GTS pure isobutane is used primarily for domestic refrigeration (fridges and freezers). The product is also suitable for particular applications such as LNG plants, power stations, ...
- Polarpure R290 refrigerant gas. GTS pure propane is the most widely used product in air conditioning systems, in commercial freezers and fridges, in ice-making machines, in bottle fridges, in vending machines and in cascade refrigeration systems for supermarkets, etc. This gas is the best ecological alternative to environmentally harmful R134a.
- Polarpure R1270 refrigerant gas. GTS polymer-grade propylene (99.5%+) is also used as a refrigerant.
- Polarpure R433A, R433B, R433C refrigerant gas. GTS polymer-grade pure propane and propylene (99.5%+) mixtures are used as refrigerants.
- Polarpure R600 refrigerant gas. GTS pure n-butane can be used alone or as a component in a mixture.