INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF WEBSITE USERS
in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
The Group is particularly committed to protecting your personal data.
Each Group company has implemented the technical and organisational measures and best practices to guarantee an appropriate level of security and confidentiality with regard to personal data.
In detail, these measures take into consideration:
- the state of the art of the technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the data;
- the risk of processing.
In particular, goals have been put in place to:
- make sure that Users of the website (Job Applicants, potential Customers and users of our many Services) understand the type of personal data we collect, the purposes of such data collection and processing, and the length of time we retain the same data, which always takes place in compliance the Storage Limitation Principle to ensure that data is kept for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes;
- explain in a clear, transparent way how we use the personal data supplied by Users of the website and with whom we share this data, so that we can offer an increasingly efficient browsing experience in compliance with the principles of suitability, relevance and non-excessiveness of the processing according to the purposes of the Controller;
- illustrate to Users of the website their rights (including new rights introduced by the GDPR) and their possible choices with regard to the processing of personal data, guaranteeing, on the one hand, greater control of the same and, on the other, greater protection by Companies in the Group.
WHO IS the Data Controller of your data?
The companies Quiris Sapa; Autogas Nord Spa; GTS Spa; Verdenergia Srl; Hydra Energia Srl; Essegei srl; GNL Med Srl; Quiris immobiliare Srl; Alpigas Srl; Autogas Riviera Srl; Tirolgas Srl; Ecoclima Srl; Chiurlo Gas Srl; Sinergigas Srl; Gruppo Energia Italia Srl, represented by the pro tempore legal representative, with registered offices provided in the “contacts” section of the website, with which you entered into and/or may enter into a Services and/or work contract, is the Data Controller (hereinafter the Controller). Each company in the Group is an independent Data Controller, but each has adopted the same technical and organisational measures and best practices in matters of personal data protection. The Controller can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by calling the telephone numbers given in the “contacts” section. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can also be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does personal data mean and WHAT DATA do we process?
“Personal data” means any information that may identify, directly or indirectly, a natural person, in this case you (data subject), the user of the website, who surfs the web.
Customers and potential Customers
In particular, we collect and process the following personal data (hereinafter also just “data”) of Customers and those who may potentially use the many Services offered by the Group and become our Customers:
- identification data: name and surname of the User, province of residence;
- contact data: e-mail address, telephone number(s);
We collect and process the following personal data of Users who apply for a position within the Group by sending their curriculum vitae:
- identification and personal data of the applicant (name, surname, date and place of birth, tax code, gender),
- contact data (town, province, fixed and mobile telephone numbers, e-mail address);
- any “particular categories of personal data”, i.e. «personal data that reveal the racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as genetic information, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person , data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation» and in particular “data concerning health, i.e. «personal data related to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, which reveal information about his or her health», only where strictly necessary for the correct classification of the resource (possible belonging of data subjects to “special categories”), therefore it is forbidden for data subjects to add further data regarding the aforementioned special categories into their curricula (including data concerning health, political and religious opinions and those regarding trade unions);
- any other data or information added to the curriculum vitae.
Users of the website
We collect and process the following data regarding all website Users:
• data collected via "cookies".
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by the User (“Data Subject” according to the GDPR) send to their terminals via the browser used to open and consult the web pages, where they are stored ready to be retransmitted to the same websites when the same user visits the site again. When browsing a website, the User may also receive on his or her terminal cookies sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”) on which certain elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the website being visited may reside.
Generally, we use so-called technical cookies, which are necessary to ensure that our website functions in the best possible way for the User. Should you wish to disable/refuse said cookies, you can, at any moment, change the browser settings on your PC.
What are the PURPOSES and LEGAL BASES of the processing?
The Controller collects and processes the personal data supplied by Users when they fill in appropriate sections of the website, which is subsequently communicated:
A. to respond to information and contact requests concerning the Services offered by the Group Companies;
The conferral of your personal data for purpose A is essential to be able to follow up your requests for information and does not need your prior consent. Your refusal to provide the foregoing data, in fact, although legitimate, would compromise the ability of the Companies of the Group to answer your requests. The processing of your data for purpose A is instrumental to the legitimate interest of the Controller to answer your requests for contact and information.
B. For the purposes of selection and recruitment of employees of the Controller. In particular, to follow up the application for a position by you, i.e. for the recruitment and selection of staff for the companies of the Group; for planning activities, for internal control services by means of processing, including electronic processing, of professional profiles, as well as for consultation and comparison of the same.
The conferral of your personal data for purpose B is optional, however a failure to confer such data means that the Group would not be able to make the checks envisaged by current internal procedures and, as a result, would make it impossible to perform the activities necessary to select staff and subsequently recruit the Applicant.
The conditions of lawfulness of the processing of your Personal data for the purposes pursuant to letter B are the implementation of the pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject, the legitimate interest of the Controller for organisational and productive needs, as well as, in the case of special categories of personal data pursuant to letter c), the need to discharge obligations to exercise specific rights of the Controller and Data Subject in matters of labour law.
C. For the correct functioning of the website (in reference to cookies). Processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Controller with regard to the ordinary management and maintenance of the website in question.
D. For commercial promotion and marketing purposes. In particular, with a view to continuously improve the Customer Experience and for the purpose of offering “tailor-made” services, we will process your data to:
- send you e-mails, mail and/or SMSes and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material regarding the products and/or services offered by the Controller, or to invite you to events and trade fairs at which the Controller is participating to promote its Services.
The conferral of your personal data for purpose D is optional and therefore your prior and specific consent is required, which must be given in writing and can be withdrawn at any moment. Failure to give consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes pursuant letter D will not compromise or limit in any way processing for the purposes pursuant to letters A, B and C.
What are the METHODS of processing?
The companies of the Group, as Data Controllers, collect your personal data directly when you register/fill in the Form "Would you like more information?" after clicking on the following links: "Home" - SOS Gas – useful Links -- FAQ – Forms; or when you fill in the "Sign up to our newsletter" from "Home" at the "News" link, register/fill in the "contact us for any requirement" via the link "contact us" and, lastly, when you fill in the form “work with us”.
The processing of your personal data is carried out on paper and by electronic means, through the following activities: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, consultation, adaptation or amendment, use, communication, extraction, comparison, interconnection, restriction, erasure and destruction of the data.
In any case, we process your personal data in compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness pursuant to art. 5 of the Regulation and always work to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
Furthermore, we undertake to ensure that the information and data collected and used are suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes described above, and that your personal data are processed to ensure their security, also by the Controller putting into place appropriate and efficient technical and organisational measures, in compliance with the principle of Accountability prescribed by the new EU Regulation, which prevent the risk of loss, unauthorised access, unlawful use and disclosure of the same.
These measures ensure, in any case, that access to your personal data is only permitted to people authorised by the Controller, as well as third parties appointed as Data Processors.
For HOW LONG and WHERE to we keep your personal data?
We retain your data only for the time necessary to process such data for the aforementioned purposes.
In particular, for the purposes pursuant to letter A, we will process your data for no longer than 24 months from the last time you accessed the website.
For the purposes of selection and recruitment of employees pursuant to letter B, we will retain your data for up to 1 year from collection. In any case, curricula voluntarily submitted, if deemed not to be of interest to the Company, will be destroyed and will not be stored on electronic media.
For the purposes of commercial promotion and marketing pursuant to letter D, collected with your explicit written consent, we will retain your data for a maximum period of 7 years from collection (in compliance with the principle of relevance, non-excessiveness of the data and storage limitation), at the end of which the data will be automatically erased or anonymised in a permanent and non-reversible way, without prejudice to you exercising your right to object to processing for marketing purposes or withdrawing your consent expressed previously.
In any case, your personal data will be retained on both properly secured servers located within the European Union and in paper format archived in suitable locked, fire-proof cabinets, access to which is reserved only to parties authorised by the Controller.
TO WHOM do we communicate your personal data?
We communicate your data only to parties (authorised to perform processing, appointed external Processors or recipients due to legal requirements) used by us to conclude the activities necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and to perform the Services requested by you, in particular:
- to parties involved in the organisation of websites (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff, system administrators);
- to external parties (such third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies);
- to subsidiary or associated companies of the Group, wherever necessary to pursue the purposes described above.
Your personal data conferred for the purposes pursuant to letter B will not be communicated to third parties without your prior consent, with the exception of communications, even partial, to parties authorised or appointed as data processors, and in particular to employees of the company to which you have sent your job application or other companies of the Group, or, if required, to the Police Forces or Judicial Authorities on request or to fulfil legal obligations.
WHERE do we transfer your data?
As a rule we do not transfer your data outside the European Union. However, the Controller reserves the right, whenever it is deemed necessary, to transfer your data outside the EU, but, in this case, guarantees henceforth that this will take place in compliance with applicable laws, even by preparing standard contractual clauses as envisaged by the European Commission or by adopting BCRs (binding corporate rules).
What are your RIGHTS as Data Subject?
At any moment you may exercise, in accordance with articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, towards the Data Controller, the following rights:
- Right to access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, as well as the right to receive information regarding the same processing;
- Right to rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you;
- Right to erasure (so-called “right to be forgotten”): in certain circumstances envisaged by the Regulation, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your data present within our archives when no longer relevant for the purposes of continuing the contractual relationship or necessary for legal obligations;
- Right to restriction of processing: in the event of certain conditions, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing when no longer relevant for the purposes of continuing the contractual relationship or necessary for legal obligations;
- Right to data portability: the right to transmit your data to another Controller;
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data for commercial and/or advertising purposes, at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of the consent-based processing prior to withdrawal;
- Right to object: the right to object at any moment, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data that concern you;
- Right to object to automated processing: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory Authority: at any moment you have the right to put forward requests to exercise your rights. In any case, should you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the methods with which your data have been processed, or regarding the management of a claim made by you, you have the right to submit a request directly to the supervisory Authority.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised towards the Controller by writing to the e-mail addresses e-mail email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Controller at the telephone numbers given in the “contacts” section. You may also contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The exercising of your rights as Data Subject is free of charge in accordance with article 12 of EU Regulation 2016/679
The list of external Processors of the personal data concerning you, as well as employees authorised to perform processing, is available from the Controller, which can be contacted at the aforementioned addresses and numbers.